In • Pure Indium wire; 1mm diameter
Indium Metal 4N Pure (99.99%)
Pure indium wire sold by foot, meter, or 250g hermetically sealed roll.
The price of indium has nowhere to go but up. Since it's a rarer and arguably more useful commodity than silver, it's a great metal to be buy. You can use as investment, make high quality solder, make vacuum seals, join metals to ceramics or glass, etc.
Element 49 has quite the repertoire of unique features:
- More expensive and more rare than silver.
- Required for ITO coatings for lcd displays.
- Has the ability of bonding glass and ceramics to metals.
- Used in labs for high-vacuum seals.
- Can be cut with a knife and melts at below 156.6ºC.
- Non-toxic but should never touch bare skin, inhaled etc.
- Premium lead-free solder component.
- "Buttery" at room temperature and can be indented with a fingernail.
- Care will be taken to deliver the pictured piece to you without damage.
- Metal: Indium - In
- Purity: 4N - 9999
- CAS: 7440-74-6
Nexmetal also purchases pure uncontaminated indium scrap, e.g., gasket leftovers, shot, wire and ingot. Contact us with a description and pictures of your material for a personalized bid.