Nb • Pure Niobium Wire
Select the diameter, unit of measure, and quantity to obtain the appropriate length of niobium wire, uncut. Inert to most chemicals and hypoallergenic, this is the heavier, softer, more exotic brother to titanium.
Pure Niobium wire. Multiple quantities ship uncut as they will be cut off of the pictured roll. You can use it for anything from jewelry to a particle accelerator. Element 41, originally named Columbium, was discovered by an English chemist in North America. The largest deposits are located in Brazil. It is used in small quantities as an alloying agent for steel. Larger percentages are used for superalloys such as C-103 for rocket engines and cryogenic applications that require performance under extreme conditions.
- Type: Niobium wire
- Purity: 4N 99.99
- Diameter: 1.0 mm (18 AWG)
- Length: 10 feet (3.05 meters) uncut per qty 1
- Multiple quantities will ship together (not cut)
- $3.50 shipping in the USA by first class mail any qty.
- Select Priority Mail for shipping & get it twice as fast with tracking for just $3 extra.
- Cheap international shipping is by Air Mail, which can be slow and tracking may not work.
- Select Priority Mail International if available in your area for excellent shipping time and low cost.
- Select EMS for fastest and most reliable international delivery.
- Ships worldwide.
We Also Recommend